What have you been playing?
- Adam has been playing Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice and Susan is pleased at having someone to discuss the game with. Adam has also been playing Forza Horizon 3 but feels that it’s not quite challenging enough, although everything looks really cool.
- Dean has been having some multiplayer fun with Tricky Towers – who knew that Tetris was broken and needed fixing? He’s also been having great fun with Womrs: Weapons of Mass Destruction, especially with the vehicles, crafting mechanic and massive steel girders.
- Susan has been playing a lot of visual novels, including the unintentionally hilarious Seduce Me the Otome and has also entered the murky world of visual novel patching with Air and If My Heart Had Wings.
- Dean is surprised by Adam’s devotion to the Resident Evil movies, ‘the greatest cinematic experience of all time’. Adam also discusses his extensive Amiibo collection.
Red Dead Redemption 2 and Nintendo Switch
- The Red Dead Redemption teaser trailer provides a discussion that allows everyone to be impressed by Dean’s thorough knowledge of Westerns.
- Nintendo Switch appears to be the culmination of many Nintendo ideas, and a true step forward, but even within the excitement there is some trepidation.
Theme of the Week: Scary video game moments
- Things take a spooky turn as we discuss our scariest video game moments. There’s a lot of Resident Evil in there.
Two Truths, One Lie
- Just how good is Adam at racing games, and just how much does he love the Mega Man games?
Ready Up Podcast theme music courtesy of Tommy Tallarico