Scott, Kieran and Cameron got together to react to the first full day of E3, a jam-packed affair with conferences from Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Bethesda and Square Enix.
- Cameron wishes for a return to Bad Company-style single-player campaigns in the Battlefield series
- Unravel Two and Sea of Solitude are welcome indie interludes between all the SPOOOORTS
- Could Respawn’s new Star Wars game be a modern answer to the glory days of Dark Forces/Jedi Knight?
- We all have mixed feelings on Anthem: it might be too soon, it’s too Destiny, and there’s not enough romance.
- We completely forget which numbered Halo entry the new title, Infinite, would even be!
- Stewart gets his predicted wish with FROM Software’s Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, a new Souls-like (probably)
- Scott is excited about: DLC for Cuphead; Tunic, the Zelda-esque game starring an adorable fox; and Battletoads, mainly because of its brazen trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077, the new title from Witcher developers CD Projekt Red, has everyone elated
- RAGE 2 is a welcome sequel, especially for Kieran, who liked the original more than most!
- Scott is greatly anticipating DOOM Eternal after the stellar 2016 game, hoping it will be a DOOM 2… 2.
- A bevy of Elder Scrolls announcements are spotlit by an Elder Scrolls VI tease. Could it take place in High Rock?
- New IP Starfield is announced. Insert your ‘Skyrim in space’ jokes here.
- Our first full look at Fallout 76 elicits discussions on whether we want an online Fallout game, and we all go back on forth on the issue!
- Platinum’s new medieval fantasy action title, Babylon Fall, is announced for PlayStation 4 and PC
- Scott is still looking forward to the chunky, HD pixel art of Octopath Traveler… and it’s out in almost exactly one month!
- The gang rush through a quick round-up of the rest, just in time to sign-off and watch Ubisoft! Phew!