It’s a packed program this time around, the team are in fine form and the topics covered are many and varied!
- Laura is in love with her new VITA, has revisited an old flame in DOOM 3 and found herself at the Heart of the Swarm with the friendly folks who play Starcraft II
- Fran has been getting all magical in her hat with Book of Spells and also dipped her toe into Ni No Kuni
- Jon has questioned spelling with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, pondered upon the value of the recent NFS: Most Wanted DLC and accessed the iPad ATM – Also known as Real Racing 3.
- Tony followed Laura’s advice and played Little Inferno; he also completed the new Tomb Raider and gives it a good solid two-thumbs-up.
- Once again the mainstream media researchers show just how silly they can be by using Assassin’s Creed screenshots to represent today’s Damascus in a story about the conflict in Syria.
- SimCity, the launch that failed due to its own success.
- PETA are they really “as thick as mince” – Jon Brady. The power-to-the-pets group protests at in-game hunting and the plight of Zerglings!
The Links mentioned in the podcast..
- Welcome to Hufflepuff! http://youtu.be/e9n9wswKMec
- iPad face slap! http://youtu.be/3rI85jH3F4U
- Little Inferno soundtrack. Very, very good! http://tomorrowcorporation.com/little-inferno-soundtrack
Ready Up Podcast theme music courtesy of Tommy Tallarico.